skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
November 2007
Tractor Time
Mr. Cool
Snuggly Baby
No one is happy all the time!
Gianluca's first friend, Henry.
These boys don't look anything like their Dads.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2009
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2008
(50)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(9)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
▼
January
(12)
Tummy Time
Little Man
Rice Cereal, Attempt 2
Rice Cereal, Attempt 1
Mr. Personality
My Fists!
TV Time
Big Baby, Huge Smiles
The Holiday Season
November 2007
Gianluca's First Month
October 12th, 2007
About Me
Justine
Welcome! Not many of you know but I have a love for Photoshop. I try my hardest to be creative, and digital graphics are my therapy. Here I will share some of my work with you. If you would like me to create something for you, please contact me!
View my complete profile