Today Gianluca is 6 Months Old!
Time has flown by so quickly, I feel like if I blink he is going to be a year, and then if I blink again he is going to be graduating high school. Lucky for me, today all he wanted was for me to hold him and I happily obliged. We actually had quite a busy day. We went out for breakfast, and then we went swimming! It was 90* here today, so we got our suits on (everyone except Gianluca), and dove in.
Time has flown by so quickly, I feel like if I blink he is going to be a year, and then if I blink again he is going to be graduating high school. Lucky for me, today all he wanted was for me to hold him and I happily obliged. We actually had quite a busy day. We went out for breakfast, and then we went swimming! It was 90* here today, so we got our suits on (everyone except Gianluca), and dove in.
And what would a blog post be with out pictures!

